Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to create a suiteapp and deploy it (locked)(Netsuite)
icon11.gif  How to create a suiteapp and deploy it (locked) [message #1763349] Sat, 13 May 2017 05:19 Go to next message
edwin thomas is currently offline edwin thomasFriend
Embarrassed I am new to suitecloud IDE and I used to write suitescripts and deploy it ,but now i need to that scripts to be locked and also i am trying to make a suite app.
When i started a new project i didnt see an option for suite app(like every forum says)there is only options for ssp application,accoutn customisation and for suitescript.

Guys i have been reading manuals for days .please help me out...
Re: How to create a suiteapp and deploy it (locked) [message #1763381 is a reply to message #1763349] Sun, 14 May 2017 20:49 Go to previous message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
Suitecloud IDE appears to be third party tool developed on top of the Eclipse platform. As such, your best bet is to contact the organization that develops it. These forums are for questions relating to the base Eclipse IDE and tools developed by the Eclipse Foundation. There isn't likely to be experts on this product that frequent these forums.
Previous Topic:Eclipse will not work.
Next Topic:Eclipse Neon.3 Dark Theme Scrollbars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:58:14 GMT 2024