Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL
Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1763298] Fri, 12 May 2017 12:44 Go to next message
luca cipriettiFriend
I'm creating a WSDL with the Eclipse WSDL editor.
I want to organize the code (generated from the wsdl) in packages.
I saw that I can do that by adding namespaces to elements, but I'm not able to assign namespaces to types.
I mean: I created a XSD schema, with some types that I want to share between services, for example ErrorType.
For this file, I set as default namespace "http:// model.example.org/common", and then I imported it into my wsdl.
When I generate the code from the wsdl, it goes in the "model" packages, so it is the desired behaviour.
Now I want to do the same thing, but varying packages inside the same wsdl:
I want to assign the namespace "model.service306" to the types that I declare inside the Service306.wsdl, so they will be generated in the "model.service306" package, and so on with other services (service307, service308, etc...), and assign the namespace "business.service306" for the operations.
How can I do this by the Eclipse WSDL editor?

Another thing is: when I generate the code from the wsdl, it translates the xsd:date and xsd:datetime to Java Calendar class, but I want to map it to the Date class. Is it possible?

Thank you, and sorry for my bad English.
Re: Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1763319 is a reply to message #1763298] Fri, 12 May 2017 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
The WSDL editor is provided by the Web Tools project so best to ask on the web tools forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1763337 is a reply to message #1763298] Fri, 12 May 2017 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luca cipriettiFriend
ah. I wrote it because I asked something about the conversion in Java, too, sorry!
By the way, is it possible to move the post by some moderator, or do I have to cross-post it?

Thank you anyway!
Re: Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1763350 is a reply to message #1763337] Sat, 13 May 2017 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I don't see a way to move it via the forum web page. I'd just copy and paste the posting to the other forum...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1763366 is a reply to message #1763350] Sun, 14 May 2017 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luca cipriettiFriend
Ok, thank you so much, I will do it now!
Re: Namespaces and java mapping in WSDL [message #1771978 is a reply to message #1763366] Sat, 02 September 2017 08:49 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Thank you so much , Its very informative . I will try it.
Previous Topic:code sorting [Java]
Next Topic:java.lang.NullPointerException at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.invoke(InjectorImpl.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:11:14 GMT 2024