Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Activity diagram preferences(Change in preferences after diagram is created does not take effect)
Activity diagram preferences [message #1761390] Wed, 10 May 2017 13:22 Go to next message
Thomas Gericke is currently offline Thomas GerickeFriend
Hi!

I use Neon.1 and Papyrus 2.0.1 and try to add "snap-to-grid" feature and "visible grid" to existing (activity) diagrams, but the settings do only seem to apply to new diagrams. Is this correct? If yes, is this a wanted behavior of Papyrus or a bug?

Thank you in advance for an answer!

PS. I found this question, but I do not think it is the same: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1716968/?srch=diagram+setting#msg_1716968 DS.
Re: Activity diagram preferences [message #1763387 is a reply to message #1761390] Mon, 15 May 2017 07:04 Go to previous message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hi,

The behaviour you describe seems correct to me. In fact, preferences on diagram are used for new diagrams only, this is the wanted behaviour.

I am not sure there is a solution to change grid properties of all already created diagram. However for each diagram you can do this using the properties view in the "Rulers and grid" tab.

Regards,
Pauline
Previous Topic:neon.3 and Papyrus
Next Topic:How to customize the palette with viewpoints?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:22:03 GMT 2024