Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » "Repair stereotypes" after creating model from template with applied profile
"Repair stereotypes" after creating model from template with applied profile [message #1761343] Tue, 09 May 2017 23:21 Go to next message
Serge Starovoitenkov is currently offline Serge StarovoitenkovFriend
Hello!

I've got my own UML profile, packed in plugin and registered in Eclipse(extensions for:
- org.eclipse.emf.ecore.uri_mapping
- org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.extensionpoints.UMLProfile)

Then I created a model template, applied my profile to it and packed to another plugin having an extension for org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.wizards.templates

Then I try to create a new Papyrus model using my template. The model is created, the content is copied, but then appears "Repair Stereotypes" window with the error on my profile: "unknown schema" and recommended action "Migrate to my_profile (0.0.45)". After pressing "Apply" everything is OK, all stereotypes are seen and values in properties are correct.

But it's not too good to reapply profile every time you create a model from template. I found 1 deffirence between template *.uml file and model *.uml file: template has the foolowing attributes in root xmi:XMI tag:
1. xmlns:xsi="....../XMLSchema-instance"
2. xsi:schemaLocation="...../my_profile pathmap://Custom_PROFILES/my.profile.uml#_tKArwDlFEeS2-rcWP5_YfA"

Model created from template DOES NOT have those attributes, so "Repair Stereotypes" appear. After "Apply" is pressed, Papyrus ADDS those attributes to *.uml file and everything goes right.

Is it a bug, and if so is there any workaround of it? And if it's not a bug, what should I do to correct my solution?

Papyrus 0.10 didn,t have this problem, everything worked fine.
Now I'm using:
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Eclipse 4.5.2 (Mars.2)
- Papyrus 1.1.4

Thanks in advance/
Re: "Repair stereotypes" after creating model from template with applied profile [message #1763403 is a reply to message #1761343] Mon, 15 May 2017 10:17 Go to previous message
Florian Noyrit is currently offline Florian NoyritFriend
Hi,

It seems to be a bug. You may file a bug at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Papyrus

Best regards.

/Florian
Previous Topic:How to customize the palette with viewpoints?
Next Topic:Change relationship decorators
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:06:04 GMT 2024