Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Run testxec.exe to remote machine(Run testxec.exe to remote machine without starting autagent)
Run testxec.exe to remote machine [message #1760894] Thu, 04 May 2017 07:38 Go to next message
trung nguyen is currently offline trung nguyenFriend
Hi,

When I have run testxec.exe on local machine and I didn't fill parameter -server -port. Test execution still have run successfully with autagent starting automatically. But when I have run testxec.exe on remote machine, a error message is displayed "AUT could not be started, because no valid Java JRE was specified". Test execution is unsuccessful. (I still have run successfully if I fill enough parameter -server -port on remote machine and run autagent manually).

Could you please help me to know how to run testxec.exe on remote machine with autagent starting automatically?

Thanks,
Trung.
Re: Run testxec.exe to remote machine [message #1760998 is a reply to message #1760894] Fri, 05 May 2017 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Trung,

which operating systems do you use on your local machine and on the remote machine? Do you have an own dedicated installation of Jubula for your remote machine or do you use the same installation from a shared drive?

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: Run testxec.exe to remote machine [message #1761138 is a reply to message #1760998] Mon, 08 May 2017 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trung nguyen is currently offline trung nguyenFriend
Hi Kevin,

My local machine is Windows. I have tried to run with OS Windows and Linux remote machine but the same error still happened. In Windows remote machine, I copy Jubula installation from Windows local machine and install all packages. In linux remote machine, I have downloaded Jubula installation from Jubula website, I just have installed AUT Agent package.

With information above, Could you please help me to resolve my issue?

Thanks,
Trung.
Re: Run testxec.exe to remote machine [message #1761462 is a reply to message #1761138] Thu, 11 May 2017 10:25 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Trung,

If you really did only copy the installation that might be one of the Problems. the Jubula installation uses absolute paths for the installation,because we had some issues in the pat with our Tools (like testexec). So a normal installation is necessary on the remote machine.
After you have installed Jubula correctly into the Remote windows you can also have a look at the log files which are located in your USER_HOME directory in ".jubula/logs"

kind regards
Marvin Mueller
Previous Topic:Unable to map objects
Next Topic:Jubula for Qt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:38:03 GMT 2024