Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Use git repository path for working set
icon5.gif  Use git repository path for working set [message #1760836] Wed, 03 May 2017 13:50 Go to next message
Peter-René Jeschke is currently offline Peter-René JeschkeFriend
(This is a windows-only problem)

In my setup, I want to clone some repositories and put all projects into one working set per repository. I tried to use a LocationPredicate for the working set, using the location of the repository:

(assuming that git.clone.commons is the id of the repository)

<workingSet
        name="Commons"
        id="workingset.commons">
      <predicate
          xsi:type="predicates:LocationPredicate"
          pattern="${git.clone.commons.location|property}\\.*"/>
    </workingSet>

I'm using the |property filter to escape the backslashes. However, this does not work. A dynamic working set C:\\dev\\git\\commons\\.* is always empty. If I use forward-slashes, however, it works: C:/dev/git/commons/.*

Is there a filter to replace all backslashes with forward slashes or can I somehow use backslashes in the location-predicate?
Re: Use git repository path for working set [message #1760852 is a reply to message #1760836] Wed, 03 May 2017 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abel Hegedus is currently offline Abel HegedusFriend
I think you would be better off using the RepositoryPredicate and simply add one of the projects from that repository as value, see e.g. https://git.eclipse.org/c/diffmerge/org.eclipse.emf.diffmerge.core.git/tree/releng/org.eclipse.emf.diffmerge.releng/setup/EMFDiffMerge.setup#n164
<operand
  xsi:type="predicates:RepositoryPredicate"
  project="org.eclipse.emf.diffmerge.sdk.feature"/>

Re: Use git repository path for working set [message #1761240 is a reply to message #1760852] Tue, 09 May 2017 10:35 Go to previous message
Peter-René Jeschke is currently offline Peter-René JeschkeFriend
Thank you, this is exactly what I needed.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Installer by oomph with Eclipse Indigo 3.7
Next Topic:Targlets: How do I require everything found in the referenced repositories?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:54:00 GMT 2024