Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Neon 3 and Sloeber plugin(Neon3 with Sloeber plugin no make .hex file)
Neon 3 and Sloeber plugin [message #1760506] Thu, 27 April 2017 19:03 Go to next message
Paolo Salvagnini is currently offline Paolo SalvagniniFriend
Hi
Sorry I am new with eclipse so i need a help.
I am using WIN7 32bit, Neon3 with arduino Sloeber plugin.
I made a new sketch for arduino
Trying to compile I got these problems

19:38:21 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project provaEclipse ****
"C:\\sloeber\\arduinoPlugin\\tools\\make\\make" all
make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/Paolo/My', needed by 'provaEclipse.elf'. Stop.
19:38:22 Build Finished (took 617mS)

Then i tried to upload with this result

Starting upload
using arduino loader
Com port not found. Skipping reset

LaunchingC:\sloeber\/arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude -CC:\sloeber\/arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -patmega328p -carduino -PCom3 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\Paolo\My Documents\sloeber-workspace\provaEclipse/Release/provaEclipse.hex:i
Output:
avrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions
Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.01s
avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e950f (probably m328p)
avrdude: reading input file "C:\Users\Paolo\My Documents\sloeber-workspace\provaEclipse/Release/provaEclipse.hex"
avrdude: can't open input file C:\Users\Paolo\My Documents\sloeber-workspace\provaEclipse/Release/provaEclipse.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: read from file 'C:\Users\Paolo\My Documents\sloeber-workspace\provaEclipse/Release/provaEclipse.hex' failed
avrdude done. Thank you.
/arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude finished
upload done

It is not making the .hex file. I am not able to find it into the specified path.
Is someone able to give me a suggestion or a reference ?
thank in advance
Re: Neon 3 and Sloeber plugin [message #1760658 is a reply to message #1760506] Sun, 30 April 2017 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Paolo,

You're more likely to get help with this by creating an issue in Sloeber's GitHub project (https://github.com/Sloeber/arduino-eclipse-plugin/).

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Neon 3 and Sloeber plugin [message #1760923 is a reply to message #1760658] Thu, 04 May 2017 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
Thanks for answer.
Because the main PC was under service, I was working with an Asus PC having a CPU DUO-P8400 and WIN7 32bit.
As in my previous post I was not able to have NEON3 working with any Arduino Plugin.
I repeated the same procedure to install the soft on the main PC HP Pavillon intel I7 win7 64bit. Ok it is working without problem.
I will report if I shall be able to discover why.
Re: Neon 3 and Sloeber plugin [message #1760924 is a reply to message #1760658] Thu, 04 May 2017 11:35 Go to previous message
Hi
Thanks for answer.
Because the main PC was under service, I was working with an Asus PC having a CPU DUO-P8400 and WIN7 32bit.
As in my previous post I was not able to have NEON3 working with any Arduino Plugin.
I repeated the same procedure to install the soft on the main PC HP Pavillon intel I7 win7 64bit. Ok it is working without problem.
I will report if I shall be able to discover why.
Previous Topic:You'd think it would be simpler than this?
Next Topic:Is there such a thing as a Wikipedia local editor/compiler?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:44:07 GMT 2024