Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » Trace Link(Create a trace link between two resource)
Trace Link [message #1760460] Thu, 27 April 2017 13:58 Go to next message
Garros JPG is currently offline Garros JPGFriend
Hi everybody,

I succeed in added in the RDF of my resource a property to add a link of type "http://jazz.net/ns/dm/linktypes#", "trace" but when go to Design Manager the link is not displayed but I can see it in my RDF.
I try to add link in extended properties, or via array of Link with annotation, but no one works.
I uses also ChangeRequest resource and the addTracked works fine. I try to do the same but it doesn't succeed. Any idea ?
I see some post with link problems but no answer.
Re: Trace Link [message #1760469 is a reply to message #1760460] Thu, 27 April 2017 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrii BerezovskyiFriend
What is Design Manager?

Best regards,
Andrew
Eclipse Lyo project lead & OSLC Core TC voting member
Re: Trace Link [message #1760470 is a reply to message #1760469] Thu, 27 April 2017 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is an IBM software in jazz suite.
Re: Trace Link [message #1760499 is a reply to message #1760470] Thu, 27 April 2017 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jim Amsden is currently offline Jim AmsdenFriend
Here are some useful links regarding Rhapsody/Design Manager.

* Architecture Management OLSC Specification
* DM REST API documentation
* DM REST API Scenarios

Note that Rhapsody/Design Manager (DM) is primarily used as a mechanism for exposing UML model elements through OSLC Architecture Management links. It has the ability to define its own domain specifications, editors and viewpoints, and expose resources in those domains as OSLC Architecture Management resources that can be linked to resources in other domains such as Requirements Management, Change Management and Quality Management. However, for the IBM Continuous Engineering tools, the supported links between their managed OSLC resources and the Architecture Management resources are defined in the relevant OSLC specifications. These tool do not at this time support extended link types across tools.
Re: Trace Link [message #1760534 is a reply to message #1760499] Fri, 28 April 2017 07:33 Go to previous message
Thanks for all uselful links. The last one was very helpful.
Previous Topic:RQM TestPlan containing link to RTC Developmentplan
Next Topic:Finding a resource parent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:49:46 GMT 2024