Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class)(How to modify multiplicity and navegability of an association class?)
Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class) [message #1760276] Tue, 25 April 2017 12:12 Go to next message
Elena ph is currently offline Elena phFriend
Hello,

I've created an association class with Papyrus Neon (4.6.0) using the AssociationClass element from the Palette. The problem is that I don't find the way to change the multiplicity of both association ends of this association and its navegability. When I select the created association class I can only modify its name, basic properties (abstract, derived, active, visibility) and owned attributes. What about navegability and multiplicity? Is it possible to set up them through the Properties view?

Thanks!
Re: Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class) [message #1760285 is a reply to message #1760276] Tue, 25 April 2017 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Y have right, we have noted this bug 364067: Multiplicity isn't displayed for association with AssociationClass
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=364067
Nevertheless, select properties of you association class in the model explorer in order to change navigation and multiplicity
Re: Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class) [message #1763212 is a reply to message #1760285] Fri, 12 May 2017 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Elena ph is currently offline Elena phFriend
Thanks for your response, Patrick.

But it is not possible to change navigation and multiplcity from the properties of an association class. As the attached image shows, once the association class is selected, I can only modifify its name, indicate its visibility, if it is abstract, derived, active and her owned attributes.

index.php/fa/29319/0/
Re: Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class) [message #1775382 is a reply to message #1763212] Sat, 28 October 2017 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Van Lepthien is currently offline Van LepthienFriend
You can set association class cardinality via the Model explorer. The attached image shows the dialog.

index.php/fa/31174/0/
Re: Multiplicity and Navegability of an association (class) [message #1775383 is a reply to message #1763212] Sat, 28 October 2017 23:18 Go to previous message
Van Lepthien is currently offline Van LepthienFriend
You can set association class cardinality via the Model explorer. The attached image shows the dialog.

index.php/fa/31174/0/
Previous Topic:Representation of Data type with DateTime interval type using MARTE
Next Topic:Requirement.derived generation into document
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:17:18 GMT 2024