Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Explanation view Validation(I'm trying to get location of Class, where Validation view of epsilon invokes eol or evl classes for concrete solution)
Explanation view Validation [message #1760270] Tue, 25 April 2017 11:32 Go to next message
Andrii Vodvud is currently offline Andrii VodvudFriend
1. I created "run configuration" for epsilon.
2. When it runs, recognizes some problems for solve.
3. When i click on some one of them i have my own solutions, described in my evl and eol classes. It works fine.

4. I need locations( classes ) where epsilone engine invokes eol or evl classes
Re: Explanation view Validation [message #1760299 is a reply to message #1760270] Tue, 25 April 2017 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Andrii,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you please elaborate a bit more?

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Explanation view Validation [message #1760426 is a reply to message #1760299] Thu, 27 April 2017 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dimitris,

I'm looking for classes, that describe "Validation view" instrument.

I'm new in epsilon. I have epsilon framework, this framework is looking for errors in uml schemas and is doing changes to uml files. I'm interesting in point between this two actions.
When i run this framework appears "Validation view" like "Concole" or "Error log" or "Problems". In this view i have got specified problems in uml with feaseble solutions described in my framework.
I guess, that the "Validation view" is instrument developed in epsilon framework, and i want to understand this "view" on class's level.

Thank You.
Re: Explanation view Validation [message #1760427 is a reply to message #1760426] Thu, 27 April 2017 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dimitris,

I'm looking for classes, that describe "Validation view" instrument.

I'm new in epsilon. I have epsilon framework, this framework is looking for errors in uml schemas and is doing changes to uml files. I'm interesting in point between this two actions.
When i run this framework appears "Validation view" like "Concole" or "Error log" or "Problems". In this view i have got specified problems in uml with feaseble solutions described in my framework.
I guess, that the "Validation view" is instrument developed in epsilon framework, and i want to understand this "view" on class's level.

Thank You.
Re: Explanation view Validation [message #1760431 is a reply to message #1760427] Thu, 27 April 2017 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Andrii,

The Java code behind the Validation view is in plugins/org.eclipse.epsilon.evl.dt/src/org/eclipse/epsilon/evl/dt/views/ValidationView.java.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: Explanation view Validation [message #1760641 is a reply to message #1760431] Sat, 29 April 2017 11:54 Go to previous message
Hi Dimitris,

Thanks, a lot.
Previous Topic:Append to target file in EGX/EGL
Next Topic:[EVL] Can a context ever be depended on/have dependencies?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:50:34 GMT 2024