Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » I would like to have permission to publish your app on the Windows Store
I would like to have permission to publish your app on the Windows Store [message #1760112] Sat, 22 April 2017 20:49 Go to next message
Simone Simone is currently offline Simone SimoneFriend
Hi, I'm part of the UWP Open Source Community (https://github.com/UWP-Open-Source-Community). Our intent is to take Win32 Open Source applications and convert them into UWP apps through the Windows Bridge (Project Centennial).
We like your app and that's why we decided to convert it.
In case you would like to take charge of this app and publish it yourself on the store (make us very pleased) contact us the first possible please! Otherwise, we may be responsible for publishing your app.
If you do not want to take over the publication on the Store, can you give us permission to do so?
Sorry for my poor English.
Thanks for your help.
Re: I would like to have permission to publish your app on the Windows Store [message #1760203 is a reply to message #1760112] Mon, 24 April 2017 14:13 Go to previous message
Matthias Zimmermann is currently offline Matthias ZimmermannFriend
what specific application do you have in mind (as eclipse scout is a java web application framework, there are no dependencies to win32)?
Previous Topic:Looking for package languages
Next Topic:Name for new version of Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:57:37 GMT 2024