Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » New biding has errors(New biding has dependencies error)
New biding has errors [message #1760068] Fri, 21 April 2017 16:44 Go to next message
Andy T is currently offline Andy TFriend
Hi,

This is my first time to try Eclipse SmartHome. After I installed Eclipse Smarthome and executed the run time everything was OK. When I created a new biding by executing create_binding_skeleton.sh my new biding got a dependencies error in the pom.xml

<parent>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.smarthome.binding</groupId>
    <artifactId>pom</artifactId>
    <version>0.9.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>

It said "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile (execution: default, phase: compile)"

It complained the <parent> tag although this pom.xml is the same as the one of yahooweather (only the biding name is different)

And the Console showed:
Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR] Software being installed: org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.mybidings 0.9.0.qualifier
[ERROR] Missing requirement: org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.mybidings 0.9.0.qualifier requires 'package org.eclipse.smarthome.config.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Dependency_Resolution_Troubleshooting for help.
[ERROR] Cannot resolve dependencies of MavenProject: org.eclipse.smarthome.binding:org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.mybidings:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT @ /Users/andrew.ton/Eclipse Neon/smarthome-master/git/smarthome/extensions/binding/org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.mybidings/pom.xml: See log for details -> [Help 1]

Can someone help me to solve this problem? Thank you very much.
Re: New biding has errors [message #1760731 is a reply to message #1760068] Tue, 02 May 2017 12:57 Go to previous message
Simon Kaufmann is currently offline Simon KaufmannFriend
I assume this is a duplicate post of https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1085721/, correct?
Previous Topic:Proper way to refer to external libraries
Next Topic:Double initialize
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:10:23 GMT 2024