Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Jetty 9: JSP, Servlets and WebSockets together(Embedded Jetty 9.4: how to use JSP, Servlets and WebSockets together)
Jetty 9: JSP, Servlets and WebSockets together [message #1759976] Thu, 20 April 2017 18:10 Go to next message
Francisco Morero Peyrona is currently offline Francisco Morero PeyronaFriend
Dear colleagues,

sorry for bugging, but I'm quite desperate trying to solve this. I beg your help because I really need to have this done ASAP.

I'm moving from Tomcat to Jetty and I have a very limited Jetty knowledge (sorry). I need to run Jetty in embedded mode (started from inside my application).

I use basically JSP with EL, Servlets and WebSockets. I have already working the JSPs and Servlets, and I can run Jetty WebSockets examples shown in GitHub, but I can not find the way to do all together.

In this message I add a simplified version of the code I'm using (example.java).

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Best regards.
  • Attachment: example.java
    (Size: 2.60KB, Downloaded 188 times)
Re: Jetty 9: JSP, Servlets and WebSockets together [message #1760233 is a reply to message #1759976] Tue, 25 April 2017 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You should probably engage the Jetty community specifically for this kind of question: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/advanced-contributing.html#community

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Jetty 9: JSP, Servlets and WebSockets together [message #1760237 is a reply to message #1760233] Tue, 25 April 2017 05:43 Go to previous message
Francisco Morero Peyrona is currently offline Francisco Morero PeyronaFriend
Hello Nitin.
Thank you for the suggestion, but this is what I did in first place, but as my message was not even published (they use distribution lists), after several days I decided to try here...
Best regards.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 April 2017 05:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:BUG? XML Validator doesn't follow redirects for schemaLocation
Next Topic:Existing webapp project now lost editor associations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:34:33 GMT 2024