Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Presetting Catalogs
icon1.gif  Presetting Catalogs [message #1759931] Thu, 20 April 2017 05:56 Go to next message
Steffen Holzer is currently offline Steffen HolzerFriend

Hello *,

I was wondering if it is possible to preset the automatically selected Catalogs in the installer, e.g. with an eclipse-ini flag.

I know there is a filter property. Can it be archived with that? And what is it's input?

Thanks alot

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live" - John Woods

[Updated on: Thu, 20 April 2017 05:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Presetting Catalogs [message #1759934 is a reply to message #1759931] Thu, 20 April 2017 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
The filter just affects what's visible/available, not what's selected. If the selection is empty, all available catalogs are selected.

I'm trying to understand your use case. Given that the initial selection includes all catalogs, in what case do you need to change that.

Note that the Index now has a name, and the resource in which the catalog selection is stored is determined/affected by that name, so if you change the name of the index, a different catalog selection would be applied for it (and of course each index can have its own different catalog selection).

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Presetting Catalogs [message #1759953 is a reply to message #1759934] Thu, 20 April 2017 12:26 Go to previous message
Steffen Holzer is currently offline Steffen HolzerFriend

I wasn't aware of the index names role in the process. This actually solves my problem now. Thank you

(The Use Case was that we use different indices and want all Catalogs to be displayed on start. But we used the same template for each index what caused each to have the same name... )

"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live" - John Woods
Previous Topic:How to share oomph pool between Linux and Windows
Next Topic:Disable mirror setting automatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:00:11 GMT 2024