Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » the diagram components messy when opened in editor(nodes and edges copied in new file but breaking when openend in editor)
the diagram components messy when opened in editor [message #1759901] Wed, 19 April 2017 16:52 Go to next message
Kanwal Gill is currently offline Kanwal GillFriend
Hello,

has anyone any idea that why the GMF diagram in editor breaks? I have copied the EMF nodes and edges into a new Model File and all the contents are shown in the XMI file also as correctly. But at the time of opening the same .henshin_diagram file in GMF editor, the components i.e. Nodes and Edges are all Messy and not in right order...

Has anyone any idea why is it so?
Re: the diagram components messy when opened in editor [message #1759902 is a reply to message #1759901] Wed, 19 April 2017 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's better to ask about GMF on the GMF forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: the diagram components messy when opened in editor [message #1759905 is a reply to message #1759902] Wed, 19 April 2017 18:04 Go to previous message
Kanwal Gill is currently offline Kanwal GillFriend
I have tried there but no one answers usually, I will try again Smile thanks...
Previous Topic:Resourceset Change Location at Runtime but not updated while saving
Next Topic:[Teneo] Mapping a combined primary key with teneo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:21:29 GMT 2024