Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] MYSQL-OCL SemanticException
[CDO] MYSQL-OCL SemanticException [message #1759844] Wed, 19 April 2017 04:01 Go to next message
pradeep potti is currently offline pradeep pottiFriend
Hi all,

Can any one please guide me to resolve below Exception

Just I used basic query to CDO-MYSQl using OCL like below

CDOQuery qs = cdoView.createQuery("ocl", "Company.allInstances()->select(company:Company | company.name = 'data')");
List<Company> result1 = qs.getResult(Company.class);

I got the Exception :-

xception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.net4j.util.WrappedException: Problem executing OCL query: Company.allInstances()->select(company:Company | company.name = 'Fuuny')
at org.eclipse.net4j.util.WrappedException.wrap(WrappedException.java:44)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.ocl.OCLQueryHandler.executeQuery(OCLQueryHandler.java:153)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.internal.server.QueryManager$QueryContext.run(QueryManager.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.eclipse.ocl.SemanticException: Unrecognized variable: (Company)
at org.eclipse.ocl.util.OCLUtil.checkForErrors(OCLUtil.java:352)
at org.eclipse.ocl.util.OCLUtil.checkForErrors(OCLUtil.java:322)
at org.eclipse.ocl.internal.helper.HelperUtil.checkForErrors(HelperUtil.java:512)
at org.eclipse.ocl.internal.helper.HelperUtil.parseQuery(HelperUtil.java:159)
at org.eclipse.ocl.internal.helper.OCLHelperImpl.createQuery(OCLHelperImpl.java:170)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.ocl.OCLQueryHandler.createQuery(OCLQueryHandler.java:230)
at org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.ocl.OCLQueryHandler.executeQuery(OCLQueryHandler.java:127)

I check below references also:-
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/321399/

And I also registered the package like below
session.getPackageRegistry().putEPackage(CompanyPackage.eINSTANCE);

Regards,
Pradeep.
Re: [CDO] MYSQL-OCL SemanticException [message #1759849 is a reply to message #1759844] Wed, 19 April 2017 05:59 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

You are correct in attempting to resolve the problem by ensuring that the CompanyPackage (assuming it contains the Company type) is registered. However I suspect that this is not the correct approach to ensure that the registration is available server-side, or else session is not associated with the correct PackageRegistry or the correct CompanyPackage. Look for a standard example. Sorry, my CDO knowledge is very limited.

Regards

Ed Willink

Previous Topic:[CDO] Getting UnsupportedOperationException While running OCL query on mongodb
Next Topic:Resourceset Change Location at Runtime but not updated while saving
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:39:39 GMT 2024