Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Unable to resolve some references in .mwe2 file
Unable to resolve some references in .mwe2 file [message #1759696] Sun, 16 April 2017 01:56 Go to next message
Richard Schubert is currently offline Richard SchubertFriend
Hi!

I want to fix a bug in the xtend formatter. Hence i opened eclipse Plugin perspective and imported the "org.eclipse.xtend.core" plugin as a "Source Project".
The checked out project contains a "GenerateXtend.mwe2" file. It is the only file in the project that contains some errors:

When trying to "run the file as mwe2 workflow" I get the following errors (among others):

"0 [main] ERROR mf.mwe2.launch.runtime.Mwe2Launcher - [XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:41 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmType 'parser.JFlexLoader'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:44 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmType 'parser.XtendGeneratorModule'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:45 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'project'., XtextLinkingDiagnostic: null:63 Couldn't resolve reference to JvmIdentifiableElement 'code'.,"

Now I found that Bug 483088 may be related. However I am not sure.
Can anybody help me?
Re: Unable to resolve some references in .mwe2 file [message #1759807 is a reply to message #1759696] Tue, 18 April 2017 15:58 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's suggest posting to the TMF forum (where all the Xtext questions are posted).

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Project Setup Help
Next Topic:[Xcore] access field instead of getter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:02:37 GMT 2024