Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » using RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users(using RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users)
using RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users [message #1759048] Wed, 05 April 2017 14:54 Go to next message
Neil Mackenzie is currently offline Neil MackenzieFriend
Hello,
I am using RCPTT with RAP. It works very well.
Is there any way to use RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users? e.g. running multiple scripts at the same time? I guess this might reqire each script execution to have a seperate RAP\RWT UISession.
Thanks,
Neil
Re: using RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users [message #1759340 is a reply to message #1759048] Mon, 10 April 2017 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrey Sobolev is currently offline Andrey SobolevFriend
Hi,

Potentially it could be possible, but current version are not designed to support this kind of scenario.
Yes it will require correct treatment of different RAP/RWT UISessions and support of parallel execution of some ECL commands.

It is actually very interesting scenario for RAP applications, but we will not have a resources to work over this enhancements by our own.

Best regards,
Andrey.
Re: using RCPTT with RAP to simulate concurrent users [message #1759421 is a reply to message #1759340] Tue, 11 April 2017 15:01 Go to previous message
Neil Mackenzie is currently offline Neil MackenzieFriend
Thank you Andrey for your repsonse.
I agree it would be an interesting scenario for RAP application, unfortunatley I have no resources to work on adding this feature to RCPTT also.
Regards,
Neil
Previous Topic:Using TestRunner, how to run a TestSuite in parallel (for diff sets of values passed in cmd args)
Next Topic:Eclipse Oxygen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:46:43 GMT 2024