Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Profile conversion to SysML 1.4(Problems with visualization of new SysML 1.4 context menu)
Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1758264] Sun, 26 March 2017 08:48 Go to next message
Nicola Mazzacane is currently offline Nicola MazzacaneFriend
Hi,

using the Refactor menu, I have updated the profile and libraries of my SysML model from SysML_PROFILES to SysML14_PROFILES.

It seems everything went well, but I have noticed two problems:
- the context menu of the Model Explorer does not offer me model items and SysML 1.4 diagrams, but it continues to propose the old models and diagrams: this does not allow me to
- inspecting the file * .uml of the model, I have still seen references to papyrus 0.7.0

My questions are:
- is there a procedure that allows me to perfom refactoring correctly? Alternatively, what can I do in order to display of SysML 1.4 menus?
- in addition to Validate Model, is there a way to "clean" the model to be useless references?

Thank you,
Nicola
Re: Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1758805 is a reply to message #1758264] Mon, 03 April 2017 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi Nicola,

About the SysML Migration from SysML 1.1 to SysML 1.4, you can find the documentation here.

The 'converted' model in SysML 1.4 was created with the same name of your current model with the '_converted' suffix.
This new model must have the SysML menus and creation items of SysML 1.4 (you must have SysML 1.4 installed on your papyrus).

If this is not the case, a transformation problem must be appared and you should add it in the bugzilla (with the correct stack trace or the used model).

Concerning your second question, actually, any 'clean' of model exist to remove useless references.

HTH
Regards,
Nicolas.

[Updated on: Mon, 03 April 2017 11:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1775323 is a reply to message #1758805] Fri, 27 October 2017 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Young-Soo Roh is currently offline Young-Soo RohFriend
Hi,

I've installed latest Oxygen and Papyrus UML and SysML1.4 however I am not able to install "SysML1.1 to SysML1.4 migration tool" because the item is grayed out and saying it is not available.

Do I need to install any other components??
Where can I find the source for the following plugins?

org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.migration.sysml
org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.migration.sysml.blackboxes

Thanks.
Re: Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1775437 is a reply to message #1775323] Mon, 30 October 2017 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicolas FAUVERGUE is currently offline Nicolas FAUVERGUEFriend
Hi,

Sadly, the migration tool from SysML 1.1 to SysML 1.4 is nowadays not available on Oxygen.
It will be available when The SysML 1.1 tool has been integrated for Oxygen.

Sorry for this disappointment.

Regards,
Nicolas.
Re: Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1775543 is a reply to message #1775437] Tue, 31 October 2017 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Young-Soo Roh is currently offline Young-Soo RohFriend
Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you know if there is way to migrate SysML1.1 diagram to SysML1.4 diagram in Neon??
I used "switch profile" tool to migrate SysML1.1 model to SysML1.4 model in Neon. But my diagrams are all marked as broken.
What would be the best way to migrate the diagrams???

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Profile conversion to SysML 1.4 [message #1775547 is a reply to message #1775437] Tue, 31 October 2017 21:52 Go to previous message
Nicola Mazzacane is currently offline Nicola MazzacaneFriend
Hi Nicolas,

when is it planned the sysml 1.1 tool integration for Oxygen?
Is it actually planned?

Best regards,
Nicola
Previous Topic:Requirement.derived generation into document
Next Topic:Associate StateMachine diagrams with a Class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:43:25 GMT 2024