Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Contribute some projects to only one project.(Contribute some projects to only one project.)
Contribute some projects to only one project. [message #1758159] Fri, 24 March 2017 06:59 Go to next message
trung nguyen is currently offline trung nguyenFriend
Hi,

I have a problem below:
I have 10 testcases. I want to person A create 5 testcases, person B create 5 left. After that, I want to contribute 2 projects to only one project including 10 testcases. Could you please help me to know what way to do that by jubula 8.4.1?

Thanks

[Updated on: Mon, 27 March 2017 06:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Contribute some projects to only one project. [message #1758375 is a reply to message #1758159] Tue, 28 March 2017 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hello,

It is not possible to merge Test Cases between projects, but Jubula does let multiple users work together in the same project. That would be the way to work.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Contribute some projects to only one project. [message #1758376 is a reply to message #1758159] Tue, 28 March 2017 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Trung,

there are three ways to accomplish this:
- If you use a central database (e. g. an Oracle database) the testers could work on the same project at the same time
- You could move the test case to another project by right-clicking the Test Case in the Test Case Browser and choosing "Move to External Project". [1]
- Otherwise you could simply reuse the two projects created by the testers. [2]

Best regards,
Kevin

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help%2Fcontent%2Fhtml%2FuserManual%2Ftasks%2FworkWithTestCases%2Fmoving-test-cases-to-external-projects.html
[2] https://testing.bredex.de/files/content/software/documentation/userManual/tasks/ch03s06s04.html
Re: Contribute some projects to only one project. [message #1758644 is a reply to message #1758376] Fri, 31 March 2017 03:51 Go to previous message
trung nguyen is currently offline trung nguyenFriend
Hi Alex, Kevin,

@Kevil: I'm using H2 database.
- Let me know what way move H2 database to oracle database, please? How can I connect to oracle database?
- I have created a testcase. After that I have created another testcase using the first testcase. When I have chosen "Move to External Project", jubula can't support to move the second testcase to external project. How to fix that? After I move a testcase to External Project, Could I move the testcase back?
@Alex: Let me know more detail what way muti -users can execute on the same project, please?

Thanks,
Trung

[Updated on: Mon, 03 April 2017 10:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Searching for AUT-Path-Parameter instead of AUT-Config
Next Topic:Jubula to Java Code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:14:56 GMT 2024