Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » AspectJ » Odd StackMap error with 1.8.9 and wrapping new calls
Odd StackMap error with 1.8.9 and wrapping new calls [message #1757936] Wed, 22 March 2017 02:47 Go to next message
Dave Brosius is currently offline Dave BrosiusFriend
Greetings,

I am trying to intercept the call of a constructor, and return another object in some cases. that is a subclass.

My advice is as follows

@Around(" call(com.acme.framework.jpa.queries.QueryParam.new(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)) && !within(com.acme.aspects.security.TaintedPathParamNotifier.TaintedQueryParam)")
public Object convertToTaintedQueryParam(ProceedingJoinPoint joinPoint) throws Throwable {

QueryParam qp = (QueryParam) joinPoint.proceed();

if ((qp.getValue() != null) && possiblyTaintedParms.containsKey(System.identityHashCode(qp.getValue()))) {
return new TaintedQueryParam(qp.getKey(), qp.getValue());
}

return qp;
}

when i try to apply this aspect, i get the following error

fail due to BCException "Unable to find Asm for stackmap generation (Looking for 'aj.org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader'). Stackmap generation for woven code is required to avoid verify errors on a Java 1.7 or higher runtime

i am using aspectj 1.8.9

All the other aspects are compiling fine, So it's not like the aspecjttools.jar isn't on the classpath.

Any ideas what i am doing wrong?
Re: Odd StackMap error with 1.8.9 and wrapping new calls [message #1758320 is a reply to message #1757936] Mon, 27 March 2017 16:26 Go to previous message
Dave Brosius is currently offline Dave BrosiusFriend
Ok, i debugged a little bit in the code, and believe i found the problem in aspectj

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=514062
Previous Topic:AspectJ problem
Next Topic:PDE Eclipse Application and Equinox Weaving AspectJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:31:23 GMT 2024