Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Andmore » Can't open Eclipse after computer crash(Can't open Eclipse after computer crash)
Can't open Eclipse after computer crash [message #1756102] Sat, 11 March 2017 09:31 Go to next message
kim Luyten is currently offline kim LuytenFriend
Hello,

I was working in Eclipse and my computer crashed for some reason. I rebooted my PC and tried to open Eclipse again but it won't open anymore. When I try to open it, it shows me a message box saying the following: "An error has occurred. See the log file C:\...".

The information that the log file gives can be found in the attachments.

How can I solve this problem without removing and reinstalling Eclipse (if this is possible)?

Thanks in advance

Kim
Re: Can't open Eclipse after computer crash [message #1756406 is a reply to message #1756102] Thu, 16 March 2017 13:16 Go to previous message
Stephen Blackwell is currently offline Stephen BlackwellFriend
First off, this is the Andmore forum and your issue is a more generic Eclipse problem. You will probably have better luck finding an answer in a different forum. It is even difficult to get Andmore specific answers here!!

Taking a quick look at your attachment, it appears that a zip file has gone missing. Perhaps the computer crash deleted a file? I suggest restoring your eclipse workspace from backups and retrying.
Previous Topic:wrong macosx neon address from jBPM ant install
Next Topic:Imported C++ registered package issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:56:36 GMT 2024