Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Extending themes
Extending themes [message #1755592] Mon, 06 March 2017 08:12 Go to next message
Patrik Nandorf is currently offline Patrik NandorfFriend
Hi,

I have two profiles, A and B where B is optional. Both of these should have themes but I want to have them defined separately as A should have no 'knowledge' of B.

Profile A should have theme A applied always. If profile B is applied I want theme B to be applied as well.

How can I do this? As I understand only one heme can be applied at one time. My thought is that B should somehow extend A.

/Patrik
Re: Extending themes [message #1755618 is a reply to message #1755592] Mon, 06 March 2017 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Noyrit is currently offline Florian NoyritFriend
Hi Patrik,

I guess that the activation of your theme is done by referring to a CSS file in your viewpoint definition?
If I understand well your need, I think it is not possible to do that in a straightforward way with the current versions of Papyrus.
Yet, depending on your particular case, you may be able to work around this limitation by defining your CSS in such a way that particular theming is applied to element depending on the combination of stereotypes applied to your element. If the theming you want to apply is not on stereotyped elements, then this workaround won't work.
Best regards.

/Florian
Re: Extending themes [message #1755620 is a reply to message #1755618] Mon, 06 March 2017 11:23 Go to previous message
Patrik Nandorf is currently offline Patrik NandorfFriend
Thanks Florian,

I can make it work by combining the css rules for A and B in the same file. But the question was more of a structuring point of view, trying to keep the themes separate as the profiles.

Previous Topic:Problem moving association labels
Next Topic:Change in class diagram layout with Papyrus v2.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:28:40 GMT 2024