|Re: After Update to 2.11: Error after Clean Projects [message #1755428 is a reply to message #1755351]
||Fri, 03 March 2017 09:55
| Klaus H.
Registered: July 2009
So far i did not care about my target platform (and to be honest, i did not think about it in any way).|
But with your answer and the couse of the analysis i solved the problem*. This solution solved my origin problem of causing the Error during feature execution. Unfortunatley this solution did not explain why the feature was shown in 2.11.0 but the plugins where shown in 2.10.0.
*Solution: I forced the xbase.lib dependency of the ui-plugin-projekt to be at least 2.11.0. (within the METADATA.MF file). Sadly this version of the plugin could not be installed in an eclipse neon 2. Reason is, that the xbase.lib 2.11.0 was not available in any (standard) update site of neon 2. The latest available version was 2.10.0. So i added http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/tmf/xtext/updates/composite/releases/ as update site within my target eclipse. With this set, i was able to install my latest feature and run it without any error.
Btw: After doing so the xtext features were shown with 2.11.0 and the xtext plugins as well.
[Updated on: Fri, 03 March 2017 10:03]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01262 seconds