Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » !MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class
!MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class [message #1755211] Wed, 01 March 2017 08:32 Go to next message
Athanasios Zolotas is currently offline Athanasios ZolotasFriend
Hi,

I try to creata a custom palette for a UML Profile I developed. I add the appropriate extensions for both the UMLProfile and the paletteDefinition in my plugin project (that was converted by clicking the "Configure --> Convert to Plugin Projects..." on my original profile project). When I fire up a new Papyrus instance, my custom profile is shown in the registered profiles and works fine, the palette drawer that I create is created normally however, the drawer is absolutely empty. I reduced my palette.xml file to have just one aspect tool but still the drawer is empty. What I receive in my first Papyrus' console and I believe is related with my problem is the following error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common 4 0 2017-03-01 08:22:57.265
!MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.association

I checked the dependencies and the org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.common plugin is there.

Any idea?
Re: !MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class [message #1755213 is a reply to message #1755211] Wed, 01 March 2017 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi,

The entry is defined in org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.diagram.clazz plugin maybe add it as dependency.

otherwise it will be diffuclt to answer without more technical information.

Re: !MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class [message #1755218 is a reply to message #1755213] Wed, 01 March 2017 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, adding the new dependency didn't solve the problem. I will create a minimal example and I will post it.

Regards,
Thanos
Re: !MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class [message #1755221 is a reply to message #1755218] Wed, 01 March 2017 09:44 Go to previous message
Trying to create the minimal example I decided to change the priority of the paletteDefinition extension to "Medium" (the default I was getting was "Lowest"). This fixed the problem. With some more experiments, I found that the problem is fixed with priority set to anything but "Lowest".

Any explanation of this behaviour would be more than welcome.
Previous Topic:Display applied stereotype name CSS
Next Topic:Double click on elements in activity diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:57:19 GMT 2024