Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Display applied stereotype name CSS
Display applied stereotype name CSS [message #1755162] Tue, 28 February 2017 16:10 Go to next message
Pablo AG is currently offline Pablo AGFriend
Hi,

I am following these tutorial:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS/StereotypeDisplay
https://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/Papyrus/UserGuide/CSS#Editing_a_StyleSheet

However, when I apply the stereotypes to my classes I don't see them in the way: <<stereotype>> (above the class name).

In order to solve this, I go to the Appearance tab and I see that in the Stereotype display section, the Visible option is unchecked. Here I can display the stereotypes if I check the option but I would like to do this by CSS.

I have tried:

Label[type=StereotypeLabel]{
visible:true;
}

And a lot of different combinations but nothing worked... How can I achieve this?

I also realized that if I go to Show/Hide compartments of a class (where I have my stereotype applied) I can check one option called "Decoration Node false". This also displays the names of my stereotypes but again I don't know how to do this by CSS.

Thanks in advance
Re: Display applied stereotype name CSS [message #1755176 is a reply to message #1755162] Tue, 28 February 2017 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
Hi,

By default since Mars, stereotypes should be displayed in your classes, whenever you create them in the diagran and then apply the stereotype, or if you apply the stereotype on them and then drop them on a diagram.

I attached a small CSS example that can help you understand the css support for stereotypes displayed as labels on top of name. You can import as a project and select attached file as archived file.

Please let us know if you still have issues with CSS support.

HTH,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Display applied stereotype name CSS [message #1755194 is a reply to message #1755176] Tue, 28 February 2017 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks so much! Just needed to add the qualified name of my stereotype to get it to work.

I am using the following version: Eclipse Modeling Tools - Version: Neon.2 Release (4.6.2). And it doesn't show the stereotypes by default. But the CSS was just what I needed, thanks again.

Regards,
Pablo
Re: Display applied stereotype name CSS [message #1755210 is a reply to message #1755194] Wed, 01 March 2017 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remi Schnekenburger is currently offline Remi SchnekenburgerFriend
You're welcome, Pablo Wink

I am quite surprised however for the display of stereotypes. I am myself also based on a version more or less equivalent to Neon.2, and stereotypes are displayed by default in the class diagram (where I ran the example), that's why I needed first to add thatline:
 Label[type=StereotypeLabel] {
	visible:false;
}

Otherwise, all stereotypes were displayed. Do you already have a stylesheet installed? Which diagram are you using? And finally, do you have some customization installed?

Cheers,
Rémi

Remi Schnekenburger

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: Display applied stereotype name CSS [message #1755219 is a reply to message #1755210] Wed, 01 March 2017 09:12 Go to previous message
Hi,

I downloaded the Eclipse Modelling Platform and then I installed the Eclipse Modelling Tools through the discovery site update. I think that the only stylesheet I am using is the default one (Papyrus theme). And I am using UML class diagrams.

Regards,
Pablo
Previous Topic:Abort Save
Next Topic:!MESSAGE could not find entry clazz.tool.class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:09:03 GMT 2024