Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to integrating OCL types in Xtext grammar
How to integrating OCL types in Xtext grammar [message #1755018] Sun, 26 February 2017 21:37 Go to next message
abdf mncr is currently offline abdf mncrFriend
I want to use OCL types in my DSL grammar, how to integrating OCL ( like UML) => use this in grammar ID=[uml|FQN] ; ,i need to use OCL instead UML .
Re: How to integrating OCL types in Xtext grammar [message #1755033 is a reply to message #1755018] Mon, 27 February 2017 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Your question is far from clear, and probably better asked on the OCL newsgroup.

If you want to use OCL just like any other metamodel, import (the old) OCL.ecore, or (the new) Pivot.ecore just like any other metamodel.

If you want your DSL to support OCL expressions, then you need to extend the OCL grammar, you can find examples in the QVTd project, but it's not easy. There is quite a bit of work to provide the automation to make use of OCL as an Xtext grammar sub-language as easy as use of Xbase.

Regards

Ed Willink
Re: How to integrating OCL types in Xtext grammar [message #1755130 is a reply to message #1755033] Tue, 28 February 2017 10:15 Go to previous message
abdf mncr is currently offline abdf mncrFriend
Yes, I want in my DSL to support ocl expressions , Can you give me URLs about it it's not clear please .

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2017 10:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:XtextGradlePlugin configuration problem
Next Topic:Please use the TypeReference(packageName, className)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:21:38 GMT 2024