Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Unexpected page traversal behaviour from SWT Browser(Apparent duplicate traversal events when performing page traversal from SWT Browser)
Unexpected page traversal behaviour from SWT Browser [message #1754589] Mon, 20 February 2017 15:24 Go to next message
John Dallaway is currently offline John DallawayFriend
I am observing a strange behaviour with page traversal within a multi-page editor using the Alt-PageUp and Alt-PageDown keys.

If one of the pages contains an SWT Browser then page traversal away from that page will cause the next/previous page to be skipped (as if the user had typed Alt-PageUp or Alt-PageDown twice).

This is observed with Internet Explorer (IE) as the underlying WebBrowser implementation.

Is there any reasonable explanation for this behaviour or should I raise a bug report?

I am attaching a simple PDE project based on the Multi-page Editor template which illustrates the problem. Use the new "Multi-page Editor file" wizard to open the editor and then Alt-PageUp / Alt-PageDown to navigate between the pages.
Re: Unexpected page traversal behaviour from SWT Browser [message #1754794 is a reply to message #1754589] Wed, 22 February 2017 13:14 Go to previous message
John Dallaway is currently offline John DallawayFriend
Now reported at http://eclip.se/512563
Previous Topic:How to enable table style options in Word with OleClientSite?
Next Topic:How to listen to WindowSelectionChange event in Word using OleControlSite?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:56:56 GMT 2024