Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Does jetty not support DSA public key certificate?
Does jetty not support DSA public key certificate? [message #1754375] Fri, 17 February 2017 05:25 Go to next message
enbo tang is currently offline enbo tangFriend
Hi guys,

I know we could use jetty to parse or read from keystore files like keystore.jks, and use that info to validate certificates from clients. I am using jdk 8u121 and jetty 9.4 latest, by the way.

But I came across a problem, if I use certificate with RSA public key algorithm, only sha256 and above like sha384 signature algorithm certificates can pass, sha224 couldn't. And all certificates with DSA public keys seem to fail.

By 'fail' here I mean the server can start up, but all requests from browsers seem to be rejected by the server, and I saw this error on browser: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH.

Please help me with that.
Re: Does jetty not support DSA public key certificate? [message #1754683 is a reply to message #1754375] Tue, 21 February 2017 14:29 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
The Jetty project uses a mailing list to support its community. See https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jetty-users
Previous Topic:ArrayList in Java not giving angular bracket
Next Topic:Eclipse not saving all windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:51:48 GMT 2024