Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problem with oracle database(How to setup a oracle database and create a new project)
Problem with oracle database [message #1754328] Thu, 16 February 2017 12:16 Go to next message
OM Jami is currently offline OM JamiFriend
Hi,

I have created a oracle database from the preference -> test preference.

Now, as per the attached screen shot, when I select the Database as oracle, then it prompts asking Username and password.
What will be the username and password that we need to give?
I could see the password is encrypted and stored in secure_storage file.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Regards,
Om
Re: Problem with oracle database [message #1754404 is a reply to message #1754328] Fri, 17 February 2017 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could someone please help me with this. I am unable to login to Oracle database.
What should be my username and password.

Thanks,
Om
Re: Problem with oracle database [message #1754626 is a reply to message #1754404] Tue, 21 February 2017 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Om,

you can not create an Oracle database from within Jubula (that is only possible for local H2 databases, those will be created at the specified location as soon as you connect to them for the first time).

The Database Connections page in the Jubula preferences does only allow you to specify connections to existing databases. If you would like to use an Oracle Database you would have to download, install and configure the database software from Oracle on a server (using it locally does not really make a whole lot of sense in my opinion). Please have a look at the Oracle webpage and Oracle Database documentation for more information about setting up an Oracle Database.

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: Problem with oracle database [message #1754653 is a reply to message #1754626] Tue, 21 February 2017 10:30 Go to previous message
Got it, Thank You!
Previous Topic:My Javafx AUT tab name will keep changing dynamically
Next Topic:Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:04:41 GMT 2024