Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component(How to close a particular tab in a tabbed component)
Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component [message #1754279] Thu, 16 February 2017 07:13 Go to next message
OM Jami is currently offline OM JamiFriend
Hi,

I have a JavaFx application, for which on selecting a option from Menubar a new tab will get docked to the TabPane. I have automated selecting the menu option from menubar and also checking for the existence of the tab, following I want to close the tab after verifying its existence.
Could someone help me understand how to close a tab in a JavaFX tabbed component with Jubula GUI automation. I couldn't find any related tab close actions under unbound_modules_concrete_[8.4].

Thanks,
Om

[Updated on: Thu, 16 February 2017 07:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component [message #1754649 is a reply to message #1754279] Tue, 21 February 2017 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could someone please help me out with this problem.
Re: Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component [message #1754769 is a reply to message #1754649] Wed, 22 February 2017 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Om,

to address the close button of a JavaFX tab it would be necessary to implement a Jubula Extension since this action is not supported by Jubula by default.

However, there is a simple workaround:
Just specify a context menu that includes a "Close" action for the tab in your application. You can then simply right-click on the tab and choose "Close" from the context menu with Jubula.

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: Closing a tab in a JavaFx tabbed component [message #1754777 is a reply to message #1754769] Wed, 22 February 2017 10:06 Go to previous message
Thank You! Kevin.
Previous Topic:Problem with oracle database
Next Topic:Can't connect AUT to Luna or Mars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:42:39 GMT 2024