Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Disable sum icon in table
Disable sum icon in table [message #1753923] Sun, 12 February 2017 23:31 Go to next message
Stefan Mutschler is currently offline Stefan MutschlerFriend
Hi!

Another short question from my side: is there a possibility to disable the sum icon in a table page? I have a column with decimal values and prevented those values to be summed up by overriding

@Override
protected String getConfiguredAggregationFunction() {
return null;
}

in the column. Works great. But the sum icon is still enabled and opens an empty row. I didn't find an appropriate method in the table. Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

[Updated on: Sun, 12 February 2017 23:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Disable sum icon in table [message #1753936 is a reply to message #1753923] Mon, 13 February 2017 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beat Schwarzentrub is currently offline Beat SchwarzentrubFriend
Stefan Mutschler wrote on Sun, 12 February 2017 18:31
is there a possibility to disable the sum icon in a table page?

The "sum icon" is called aggregate table control. To remove from a table, try overriding createAggregateTableControl() and returning null.

Regards,
Beat
Re: Disable sum icon in table [message #1753953 is a reply to message #1753936] Mon, 13 February 2017 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your response Beat. Unfortunately I cannot find this method in Table (AbstractTable, ITable). I forgot to mention that I am working with Neon and 6.0.200.0. Perhaps this makes a difference?
Re: Disable sum icon in table [message #1753959 is a reply to message #1753953] Mon, 13 February 2017 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beat Schwarzentrub is currently offline Beat SchwarzentrubFriend
Stefan,

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have made that clearer. The method is found on AbstractPageWithTable, not AbstractTable. (Only tables that are used in pages get equipped with some default table controls automatically.)

https://git.eclipse.org/c/gerrit/scout/org.eclipse.scout.rt.git/tree/org.eclipse.scout.rt.client/src/main/java/org/eclipse/scout/rt/client/ui/desktop/outline/pages/AbstractPageWithTable.java?h=releases/6.0.x

Regards,
Beat
Re: Disable sum icon in table [message #1753970 is a reply to message #1753959] Mon, 13 February 2017 13:40 Go to previous message
Ah, ok! Found! It works!

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Stefan
Previous Topic:Is there a Neon version of the live Widget demo app?
Next Topic:Wizards for New Scout elements don't find sources
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:16:38 GMT 2024