Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » Depolyable ESH(Deployable ESH as Openhab)
Depolyable ESH [message #1753728] Thu, 09 February 2017 11:44 Go to next message
Kiran Patil is currently offline Kiran PatilFriend
Hi,

Please provide the steps to build a linux installation steps for ESH as it is done in Openhab.

So far, I could not find any guide/link, so please provide the approach or any kind of guide to progress in that line.

Thanks.
Re: Depolyable ESH [message #1753734 is a reply to message #1753728] Thu, 09 February 2017 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Janzen is currently offline Sebastian JanzenFriend
ESH is more like a framework. openHAB is the product based on that which you can install and use.

If you checked out from GitHub, you can do a mvn clean install which should produce a smarthome-*.zip. Unpack that and you have a raw ESH you can start.
Re: Depolyable ESH [message #1753769 is a reply to message #1753734] Fri, 10 February 2017 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did "mvn clean install", I could not find smarthome related zip file as shown below. Please let me know what should I do.

~/smarthome$ find . -name smarthome-*.zip <= there are no smarhome related zip available
Re: Depolyable ESH [message #1753792 is a reply to message #1753769] Fri, 10 February 2017 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Janzen is currently offline Sebastian JanzenFriend
Do a find -iname *.zip

Did maven print a SUCCESS?

What do you plan to do with ESH?
Re: Depolyable ESH [message #1753931 is a reply to message #1753792] Mon, 13 February 2017 04:56 Go to previous message
Yes, Maven print SUCCESS.

I would like to deploy it as Openhab on Linux using Nginx.

I am getting below output for " find -iname *.zip "

smarthome$ find -iname *.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-designer-macosx64.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-designer-linux64.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-designer-win64.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-repo.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-designer-win.zip
./distribution/target/eclipsesmarthome-incubation-0.9.0.b4-designer-linux.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.repo/target/org.eclipse.smarthome.repo-0.9.0.b4.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-linux.gtk.x86.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-linux.gtk.x86_64.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-win32.win32.x86_64.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-win32.win32.x86.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product-0.9.0.b4.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/extraArtifacts/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product.executable.gtk.linux.x86.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/extraArtifacts/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product.executable.win32.win32.x86.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/extraArtifacts/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product.executable.gtk.linux.x86_64.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/extraArtifacts/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product.executable.cocoa.macosx.x86_64.zip
./products/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product/target/extraArtifacts/org.eclipse.smarthome.designer.product.executable.win32.win32.x86_64.zip
Previous Topic:Auto Install ESH Bundles After Fresh installation/update
Next Topic:Dynamic Channel Groups?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:19:16 GMT 2024