Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » HIDE_SELECTION works the oposite to the doc description(HIDE_SELECTION works the oposite to the doc description)
HIDE_SELECTION works the oposite to the doc description [message #1753126] Thu, 02 February 2017 06:13
Janusz Dalecki is currently offline Janusz DaleckiFriend
Hi,
I am using Neon.2 SDK eclipse on Windows 7 OS. In our RPC product I have implemented a ViewPart derived class with the two Tables inside one on the left and one on the right (for simplicity).
What I wanted to achieve is that if I select a row in my left hand side table and then select some row in the right table both the highlighted rows should be still shown as selected (blue colour). But it didn't work whenever I clicked on the row in the right table, the left table (which has lost the focus) row was greyed out (selection was almost invisible).
I have set in both tables style SWT.HIDE_SELECTION and then it did work both selections were visible no matter which one had a focus.
However the documentation says exactly the opposite: "Style constant for selection hiding behavior when the widget loses focus (value is 1<<15)."
Could someone please familiar with the styles of SWT Table throw some light on this?
Regards,
Janusz
Previous Topic:SWT Exception with Neon Linux GTK3 dark theme setting
Next Topic:Deploying SWT Application on MacOSX Sierra
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:19:18 GMT 2024