Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » is WTP "CBI source code" supported by M2E-Integration? is it possible to launch/debug?
icon5.gif  is WTP "CBI source code" supported by M2E-Integration? is it possible to launch/debug? [message #1753000] Tue, 31 January 2017 23:45
gustavo antero is currently offline gustavo anteroFriend
Hi guys!,

im trying to extend the WTP!. im working on a custom viewer, scanner,parser,partitioner,etc... for freemarker. it will extend the wtp htmlsource contenttype.

Im following this guide https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Build/CBI_Build and the sources build just fine using a terminal with "mvn -Pbuild-individual-bundles ..." (unit test disabled and errors ignored).

now my questions are :
* is WTP "CBI source code" supported by M2E-Integration?
* is it possible to launch/debug via eclipse?
* if it is possible. is there any guide?

I tried to run/launch an "eclipse application" but i have over 10.000 errors...
i have set my platform, api baseline, etc.. with no luck.

Im using Eclipse Neon for Commiters + M2E (with connectors like Tycho/ M2E-EGIT to "import as maven project").

i have two workspaces, one with the whole wtp releng projects "imported as maven project" on egit , the other workspace only have sourceediting and submodules imported.

both workspaces do not launch an have thousands of errors.

i tried doing the following:
* select all the projects on workspace and trigger the context menu "maven -> update"
* select all the projects on workspace and then select maven profiles to set the profile "build-individual-bundles"
* select all the projects on workspace and trigger the context menu "maven -> update" after changing maven profile.

index.php/fa/28274/0/

I hope you can help me with this. i already have a freemarker editor done with PDE+SWT but integrating it with WTP will be of great help to everyone.

index.php/fa/28275/0/
Previous Topic:Eclipse not recognizing class in JSP
Next Topic:Can't Save Edits in CKE Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:26:36 GMT 2024