Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Application damaged on Mac OS X(Application says it's damaged or incomplete on Mac OS X)
Application damaged on Mac OS X [message #1752860] Sun, 29 January 2017 20:44 Go to next message
Martin Bayer is currently offline Martin BayerFriend
I have an Eclipse 4 RCP application and I was able to export it in Eclipse Mars for Mac OS X. It had following folder structure:
index.php/fa/28259/0/
I did some refactoring and migrated application to use Eclips SDK 4.6. When I want to export it for Mac OS X in Neon, it has different folder structure:
index.php/fa/28260/0/
I think the structure is OK because I changed the application to be features based, but when I want to execute application on Mac OS, only dialog with warning that application cannot be started because it is damaged or incomplete.
Am I missing anything?
Only few notes:

• I'm exporting the applitaction using Eclipse exporting dialog (not tycho)
  • I'm using multiple third party libraries loaded using p2-maven-plugin
  • I'm exporting application on Linux Mint, but I tried to export the application on Mac OS X too and the result was the same

Thanks you for any advice
Re: Application damaged on Mac OS X [message #1752986 is a reply to message #1752860] Tue, 31 January 2017 17:09 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Save yourself grief and build with Tycho. PDE/Build, which is used under the hood by export, is a hope-and-pray solution.

Brian.
Previous Topic:Accessing ESelectionService From a Dialog
Next Topic:Why is CompatibilityPart eating my PartInitException ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:58:22 GMT 2024