Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter
icon3.gif  [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752702] Thu, 26 January 2017 10:32 Go to next message
marco giudici is currently offline marco giudiciFriend
Hi Forum,
I try to implement in Mars Scout the Login function with DataSourceSecurityFilter, more or less as I have done with Kepler Scout.
But I have some errors and probably I make a mistake but I don't see it.

On the server side don't reconize the password, as you can see in the following image:
index.php/fa/28229/0/

On the RAP side, obviously, can't procede to the initialization:
index.php/fa/28230/0/

and on Internet Explorer return this:
index.php/fa/28231/0/

My config.ini contains the following definitions:
### Authentication
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.AnonymousSecurityFilter#active=false

org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.BasicSecurityFilter#active=false
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.BasicSecurityFilter#realm=Controller Development
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.BasicSecurityFilter#users=admin\=manager,allen\=allen,blake\=blake

org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#active=true
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#realm=Controller Development
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#jdbcDriverName=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#jdbcMappingName=jdbc:oracle:thin:@***********:1535:***
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#jdbcUsername=******
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#jdbcPassword=*******
org.eclipse.scout.rt.server.commons.servletfilter.security.DataSourceSecurityFilter#selectUserPass=SELECT USERACCOUNT FROM USERROLES WHERE USERACCOUNT=? AND PASSWORD=?

Someone can help me to understand where is my error.

Thanks in advance to all for any help
Marco

[Updated on: Thu, 26 January 2017 10:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752736 is a reply to message #1752702] Thu, 26 January 2017 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marco Dörfliger is currently offline Marco DörfligerFriend
I notice that you aren't passing any SQL bind parameter arguments into your select statement (on ServerSession line 28).

[Updated on: Thu, 26 January 2017 17:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752779 is a reply to message #1752736] Fri, 27 January 2017 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
can you explain to me the differences of this process between Kepler and Mars version? Because in Kepler this part works without problem.

I'm a little confused on that.

Thanks in advance for any explanation
Re: [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752782 is a reply to message #1752779] Fri, 27 January 2017 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not the one to say, but I don't remember there being major differences in this area.

According to your log file, the failure happens on line 28 because the bind parameter pwdId is missing in the SQL bind context. If that same code was running on Kepler, then it must have been available as a context variable but isn't any more in your Mars version. Possibly the part of the code which sets the pwdId value in the context isn't being executed, or maybe is but in a different order (i.e. after execLoadSession)? Can you verify in your code where this is set?
Re: [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752811 is a reply to message #1752782] Fri, 27 January 2017 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your suggestions, help me to find the stupid error and solve it.
Re: [mars] RAP + DataSourceSecurityFilter [message #1752812 is a reply to message #1752811] Fri, 27 January 2017 15:00 Go to previous message
Cheers, I'm glad to have been able to help.
Previous Topic:MYSQL database connection getting closed intermittently
Next Topic:Assertion error: No userId available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:32:38 GMT 2024