Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Invalid context uring Epsilon transformation execution(The context 'N return N' is not valid for type 'N')
Invalid context uring Epsilon transformation execution [message #1752116] Thu, 19 January 2017 01:58 Go to next message
Lina Ochoa is currently offline Lina OchoaFriend
Hi,

I am currently trying to execute an ETL Epsilon transformation that involves an Xtext model. The project is an standalone solution which has a runnable JAR of the Xtext project as a dependency in the build path. It is also running in an Eclipse second instance. Before adding the dependencies needed to work as an standalone project the transformation worked fine, but now I always obtained the same error (however, the transformation is correctly executed).

The error:
An internal error occurred during: "Launching transformationM2M".
The context 'FM returns FM' is not valid for type 'FM'
Recommended contexts for type 'FM': [FM returns FM]
The context 'FM returns FM' is valid for types: FM

Semantic Object: FM
URI: platform:/resource/PATH/xtextModel.myDSL

FM is the main entity in my DSL.
What should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.
Re: Invalid context uring Epsilon transformation execution [message #1752128 is a reply to message #1752116] Thu, 19 January 2017 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Are you sure you setup the dsl correct (call standalonesetup) in the standalone usecase? And do not call it from ui usecase

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de

[Updated on: Thu, 19 January 2017 07:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Invalid context uring Epsilon transformation execution [message #1752129 is a reply to message #1752128] Thu, 19 January 2017 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Ps having an example to reproduce would be nice since I ont really know much on epsilon

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Invalid context uring Epsilon transformation execution [message #1752197 is a reply to message #1752129] Thu, 19 January 2017 18:21 Go to previous message
Lina Ochoa is currently offline Lina OchoaFriend
Hi Christian,

The standalone setup was ok. However, I need to delete the complete Xtext project and create a new one with the same grammar and different extension. Then, everything start to work ok again. I think there were some configuration problems with the first project, couldn't reproduce the issue.
Previous Topic:Xtext 2.10.0 Intellij Gradle Task [lang].idea:downloadIdea fail (proxy authentication required)
Next Topic:Problem with Cross-Referencing and ProxyURIs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:36:52 GMT 2024