Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse SmartHome » Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T)
icon9.gif  Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1751992] Tue, 17 January 2017 15:21 Go to next message
Lee Means is currently offline Lee MeansFriend
While I successfully installed the Eclipse i guess, and click the workbench to see if the Project of ESH work right , after its compile is over, I get A lot of ERRORs as follws:

AbstractItemsProposalProvider cannot be resolved to a type.
/eclipse/smarthome/model/ui/contentassist line: 28 /org.eclipse.smarthome.model.item.ui/src/org/eclipse/smarthome/model/ui/contentassist/ItemsProposalProvider.xtend
AbstractItemsValidator cannot be resolved to a type.
The method createCompletionProposal(String, ContentAssistContext) is undefined
/org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.ui/src/org/eclipse/smarthome/model/ui/contentassist line: 70

[Updated on: Tue, 17 January 2017 16:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1752001 is a reply to message #1751992] Tue, 17 January 2017 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have already try the solution in https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/1760#issuecomment-230324873 BY maggu2810 says:
@mathieubrochard Are you sure you have followed the steps 8 and 9?
Has the model generation been succeeded?

Can you try to manual trigger the model generation?
Project: org.eclipse.smarthome.model.codegen
File: Generate All Models.launch
Richt click
Run As: Generate All Models

After that (copy console if it fails) you should clean and rebuild all bundles.

And now i have solved a lot of errors, and keep tring to handle the left errors....

[Updated on: Tue, 17 January 2017 16:42]

Re: Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1752006 is a reply to message #1752001] Tue, 17 January 2017 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I do as top , i then change the Groovy Compiler from 2.4 to 2.3 , restart the eclipse and now i get a problem of hue:

General error during class generation: nyi class
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.UnresolvedReferenceBinding

java.lang.IllegalStateException: nyi class org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.UnresolvedReferenceBinding
	at org.codehaus.jdt.groovy.internal.compiler.ast.JDTClassNodeBuilder.toRawType(JDTClassNodeBuilder.java:169)
	at org.codehaus.jdt.groovy.internal.compiler.ast.GroovyCompilationUnitDeclaration.processToPhase(GroovyCompilationUnitDeclaration.java:214)
	at org.codehaus.jdt.groovy.internal.compiler.ast.GroovyCompilationUnitDeclaration.generateCode(GroovyCompilationUnitDeclaration.java:326)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.process(Compiler.java:934)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ProcessTaskManager.run(ProcessTaskManager.java:141)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could anybody help me to fix this?Thanks.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 January 2017 16:39]

Re: Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1752007 is a reply to message #1752006] Tue, 17 January 2017 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way , i am using Eclipse oxygen.
Re: Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1752216 is a reply to message #1752007] Fri, 20 January 2017 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I switch to Eclipse Neon now , trying to figure out what happened to me .According to http://groovy-eclipse-plugin.42567.n3.nabble.com/General-error-during-semantic-analysis-nyi-class-td4025328.html
and try to delete some tags in the file ,I simply remove @Test tag from 76 line and the error fly ,now it's clean and fine! But , why? Is there anybody could help me to figure this out?

After i choose to clean the project , rebuild it ,the error come to me AGAIN! I believe it doesn't work. Still waitting for someone to help me .

[Updated on: Fri, 20 January 2017 03:12]

Re: Get A lot of ERROR while setup my ESH environment (T_T) [message #1752480 is a reply to message #1752216] Tue, 24 January 2017 11:01 Go to previous message
Denis Dudnik is currently offline Denis DudnikFriend
I have exactly the same error, also looking for a solution.

Behavior is the same: as soon as I remove some annotation (@Test or @After) in the file, the project gets automatically rebuilt and error is gone. But when cleaning the project and rebuilding the error comes back. It's not too bad since it does not hold one from coding but still.
Previous Topic:Getting channel's current/latest state
Next Topic:Change thing parameters from a rule
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:48:13 GMT 2024