Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Delay execution of test case commands
Delay execution of test case commands [message #1751750] Fri, 13 January 2017 13:18 Go to next message
Tobias Rezmann is currently offline Tobias RezmannFriend
Hi,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to delay actions of a test execution. I have made a test case for an application I want to test and it works so far as planned. The problem I am having is that I wanted to show the execution to a colleague but slow it down to demonstrate it better.
Is there a sleep / delay command that I can use for that purpose? I've gone through the command list of rcptt, but didn't find a command that looked like it does what I need.
I am aware that I could use the debug mode to set manual break points but I would rather just slow down the execution with a command.

Thanks,
Tobias

Re: Delay execution of test case commands [message #1751982 is a reply to message #1751750] Tue, 17 January 2017 14:05 Go to previous message
Artem Kovalev is currently offline Artem KovalevFriend
Hi Tobias,

I think you try to use wait command.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/rcptt/job/rcptt-all/ws/releng/doc/target/doc/ecl/index.html#wait

Thanks, Artem.
Previous Topic:HTML-Report on Jenkins is huge for only a few failed
Next Topic:[RAP] How can i test Browser widget?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:23:12 GMT 2024