Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Regarding Eclipse Editor Plugin Uses(Need to Create a Custom Editor like Eclipse)
Regarding Eclipse Editor Plugin Uses [message #1750731] Tue, 27 December 2016 14:34 Go to next message
Tarun Sharma is currently offline Tarun SharmaFriend
Hell Sir/Ma,am,

I have developed a RCP application. Now in this i need to develop a Editor. So is there any way to use the Eclipse Editor in my RCP application instead of coding new one. My Editor requirement is that it should have Content Assist, Syntax Highlighting, Auto Completion, Language support (java, C++ , Python) and many more.

By using some plugin or with some other way can i use Eclipse Editor or its functionality in my Editor ?? I am new to java and i have also gone through your tutorials but failed to make it work.

Please help me to resolve that.

Thanks and Regards,
Tarun Sharma
Re: Regarding Eclipse Editor Plugin Uses [message #1750733 is a reply to message #1750731] Tue, 27 December 2016 16:15 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's not a JDT question. If you want support for all these languages, an IDE application with the plugins (JDT, CDT and so on) for those languages makes the most sense.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:When developing eclipse plugin, can I get absolute path of jar files using "Add Jars"?
Next Topic:The new indexing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:45:04 GMT 2024