Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Get content from model viewer(How to get the selected objects in model viewer and store them into a list)
Get content from model viewer [message #1750702] Mon, 26 December 2016 11:11 Go to next message
Max Meyer is currently offline Max MeyerFriend
Hi
i want to drag and drop some items out of a list into the model viewer.
And add the elements of the model viewer with an button into the list.
At the moment I can drag and drop the elements of the list into the model viewer.

index.php/fa/27948/0/
How can I get the elements of the model viewer ?
For example i want to get the bounds, name and type of Node1 and Artifact1
  • Attachment: eclipse.png
    (Size: 106.32KB, Downloaded 641 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 26 December 2016 12:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Get content from model viewer [message #1751016 is a reply to message #1750702] Tue, 03 January 2017 16:42 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi Max,

I understand that you want to get graphical as well as semantic properties of certain elements (not fully clear understand what you want to do). The graphical element is a GMF view (oe.gmf.runtime.notation) which is for instance a diagram, a node or an edge. If you want to obtain graphical properties such as the bounds, you can query its layout constraints, e.g. Location (also in oe.gmf.runtime.notation) could be a layout constraint. Please note that these are properties of the notation model are not identical to those of the figure that the viewer constructs from it at runtime, as the latter depend for instance on the zoom-level.
Name and type are attributes of the semantic UML model. The getElement() method of a graphical element can be used to navigate to the semantic element.

Hope that helps
Previous Topic:Java Comments and Annotation with Code Generation
Next Topic:reverse Engineer Java.util.List generating String[]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:47:01 GMT 2024