Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » How to set the Java compliance level of the generated genmodel
How to set the Java compliance level of the generated genmodel [message #1750625] Fri, 23 December 2016 12:42 Go to next message
Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera is currently offline Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo HerreraFriend
Hi Xtext team,

When using Xtext, the generated genmodel has a property called "Compliance level" that is set by default to 6.0 (I´m using Xtext 2.10)

I need the genmodel to have that compliance level property set to 8.0.

I´ve tried to look for something in the MWE file to set that propertly value, with no luck. Any hint about about how to do this via cofiguration (e.g changing an MWE file or similar) ?

Thanks in advance,
Adolfo.
Re: How to set the Java compliance level of the generated genmodel [message #1750627 is a reply to message #1750625] Fri, 23 December 2016 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
hi, are you sure that you use 2.10 with the new style workflow?

something like the following should work
	emfGenerator = {
		jdkLevel = "JDK80"
	}

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: How to set the Java compliance level of the generated genmodel [message #1750629 is a reply to message #1750627] Fri, 23 December 2016 12:59 Go to previous message
Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera is currently offline Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo HerreraFriend
No,

My example is currently using the old style, but your comment has helped me to figure out how to configure it:

"fragment = ecore.EMFGeneratorFragment auto-inject {
jdkLevel = "JDK80"
}"

Cheers,
Adolfo.
Previous Topic:Reference to files from plugins or projects
Next Topic:Creating update site for my xText DSL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:49:27 GMT 2024