Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Overwrite Logging Settings
Overwrite Logging Settings [message #1750450] Wed, 21 December 2016 08:22 Go to next message
Vlad Buzea is currently offline Vlad BuzeaFriend
Hello,

Every time I start my application I see a lot of messages in my console. Something like this:

*** INFO: The actual type of adapter org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior@34e7a627 could already be inferred as org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior<javafx.scene.Node> from the binding at org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.fx.MvcFxModule.bindSelectionBehaviorAsAbstractFXContentPartAdapter(MvcFxModule.java:1025).
The redundant type key org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior<javafx.scene.Node> may be omitted in the adapter key of the binding, using AdapterKey.defaultRole() instead.
*** INFO: The actual type of adapter org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior@5e9a9683 could already be inferred as org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior<javafx.scene.Node> from the binding at org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.fx.MvcFxModule.bindSelectionBehaviorAsAbstractFXContentPartAdapter(MvcFxModule.java:1025).
The redundant type key org.eclipse.gef4.mvc.behaviors.SelectionBehavior<javafx.scene.Node> may be omitted in the adapter key of the binding, using AdapterKey.defaultRole() instead.

Is there a solution to remove these messages? I'm thinking about overwriting some kind of log settings, but I don't know what and where.

Kind Regards,
Vlad
Re: Overwrite Logging Settings [message #1750637 is a reply to message #1750450] Fri, 23 December 2016 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Wienand is currently offline Matthias WienandFriend
Hi Vlad,

these messages are generated during adapter injection. They can actually be turned off by setting the AdapterInjectionSupport#LoggingMode to PRODUCTION. This can be done within your module by overriding MvcFxModule#enableAdapterMapInjection() and installing a differently configured AdapterInjectionSupport as follows:
	@Override
	protected void enableAdapterMapInjection() {
		install(new AdapterInjectionSupport(AdapterInjectionSupport.LoggingMode.PRODUCTION));
	}

When set to PRODUCTION, only errors are reported, but warnings and info-messages are suppressed.

Best regards,
Matthias
Re: Overwrite Logging Settings [message #1751988 is a reply to message #1750637] Tue, 17 January 2017 14:49 Go to previous message
Vlad Buzea is currently offline Vlad BuzeaFriend
Thank you a lot Matthias! Smile
Previous Topic:Collapse/Expand function
Next Topic:Collapse/Expand
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:22:28 GMT 2024