Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Access .diagram from project editor(How to access diagram from project editor)
Access .diagram from project editor [message #1750073] Thu, 15 December 2016 18:21 Go to next message
Lainis 20 is currently offline Lainis 20Friend
Hi,

I have a rule in .diagram project that changes the image of a node when refreshing it, I want to access this code by a wizard.

In the main project file I have a wizard that import a eol, and this eol calls a java method (the class is in the main project). I test and the wizard and java invocation works, but What I want to do on this java method is modify inside the objectEditPart (this class that is inside the .diagram project generated by Eugenia GMF).

I add the .diagram project to the buildpath and modify some things to static, so I can access them from the main project. But I got the error java lang NoClassDefFoundError: archimateC3/diagram/edit/parts/RequirementEditPart The edit part I'm trying to acces.

I attached my Edit Part Class

Here is my java method that trries to access the .diagram class:
public void cambiarImagen(String nombre){
if(nombre.equalsIgnoreCase("Requirement")){
RequirementEditPart.changeImage("platform:/plugin/ArchimateEditor2/images/requirement.svg");
}

Is there another way I can access to .diagram code?
Is there a way to modify a node "attribute" from the main project?

Thank you so much!
Re: Access .diagram from project editor [message #1750125 is a reply to message #1750073] Fri, 16 December 2016 09:53 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please provide a minimal example [1] we can use to reproduce this?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Previous Topic:JAVA Standalone transformation workflow error importing from EGL template
Next Topic:Incremental Transformation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:50:37 GMT 2024