Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » JAVA Standalone transformation workflow error importing from EGL template(I Can't get to import EOL file from EGL template for a standalone java workflow)
icon9.gif  JAVA Standalone transformation workflow error importing from EGL template [message #1749969] Wed, 14 December 2016 14:48 Go to next message
Daniel Escobar is currently offline Daniel EscobarFriend
Hi,

I have transformation chain I wold like to run from an executable JAR, in my egl templates (All of them I have imports of EOL files which have reusable operations. like this:

import "../../lib/utils.eol";
import "../../lib/utilsStrings.eol";
import "../../lib/utilsDirectorios.eol";

and it runs ok from eclipse as a JAVA application, but when I export it to a runnable JAR (Extremely necesary for the bussines) I get the file not found error.

so I changed it to something like this

import "platform:/plugin/<projectname>/src/package/path/lib/utils.eol";
import "platform:/plugin/<projectname>/src/package/path/lib/utilsStrings.eol";
import "platform:/plugin/<projectname>/src/package/path/lib/utilsDirectorios.eol";

But now I find the same error even running it as java application on eclipse.

I have read many forums on this but I couldn't figure out how to do this, all transformations are running ok but this importing error are preventing the task to be completed.

I hope you could help me with this problem or pointing me out how to deal with this.
Re: JAVA Standalone transformation workflow error importing from EGL template [message #1749970 is a reply to message #1749969] Wed, 14 December 2016 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel Escobar is currently offline Daniel EscobarFriend
I forgot to add that all the files are intended to be in the same (Modeling) project in a package structure.
Re: JAVA Standalone transformation workflow error importing from EGL template [message #1749985 is a reply to message #1749970] Wed, 14 December 2016 18:17 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Daniel,

If you parse your main module as follows, relative paths should work fine (see minimal example attached)

EolModule m = new EolModule();
m.parse(App.class.getResource("main.eol").toURI());
m.execute();

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:help me for Learning
Next Topic:Access .diagram from project editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:14:50 GMT 2024