Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Need help checking out Neon 4.2 source code for debugging
icon4.gif  Need help checking out Neon 4.2 source code for debugging [message #1749902] Tue, 13 December 2016 15:53 Go to next message
Daniel Z. is currently offline Daniel Z.Friend
Hi,

I am using Neon 4.2 for web development and its constantly hanging in specific use cases, like when hovering mouse over tags in xhtml pages.

So I wan't to check out the source code and compile it so I can debug it in action and fix the issue.

Can some one please tell me which projects (or tag) do I need to check out from eclipse git repo and/or if anything else is necessary to make the code run.

The version of eclipse IDE is important because of specific plugins I'm using including some other people.

PS: Sorry if the post was posted in the wrong section, none seemed really appropriate for this topic.

Many thanks for any help!

best regards, Daniel
Re: Need help checking out Neon 4.2 source code for debugging [message #1749959 is a reply to message #1749902] Wed, 14 December 2016 13:42 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
If you don't get good response here, try the Server Tools (WTP) forum group. It's under the Language IDEs section.
Previous Topic:Workspace not opening
Next Topic:Error installing Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:59:05 GMT 2024