Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Unhandled event loop exception error
Unhandled event loop exception error [message #1749831] Tue, 13 December 2016 05:05 Go to next message
Banafsheh Azizi is currently offline Banafsheh AziziFriend
Hi
I wanna to work with this tool [1] of epsilon. When I right click on my .etl file and click on each of 3 sub menus of Epsilon Haetae, I have "Unhandled event loop exception" error.
I test it in 3 systems and get the same error. What can I do?

[1]. https://github.com/epsilonlabs/haetae

Member of MDSE Research Group
http://mdse.ui.ac.ir
Re: Unhandled event loop exception error [message #1749844 is a reply to message #1749831] Tue, 13 December 2016 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's not an Eclipse-hosted project. You'll need to get support from that project directly. Perhaps open a Github Issue against the project with the stack traces you find in the Error Log view.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Unhandled event loop exception error [message #1749856 is a reply to message #1749844] Tue, 13 December 2016 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since the author don't get this error in the same version of Epsilon but I get, I think this problem is not related to the tool. And something is wrong with my eclipse or system. I think Maybe I must change setting or some file of eclipse.
once when I get this error in another tool, When I scan my PC the error is removed. But this time not.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2016 09:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Unhandled event loop exception error [message #1750048 is a reply to message #1749856] Thu, 15 December 2016 13:01 Go to previous message
for more detaile about the error I mentioned above this is the content of my .log file:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt 1 0 2016-12-15 23:50:32.018
!MESSAGE Metamodel \FirstProject\Metamodel\Tree.ecore registered successfully
!ENTRY org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt 1 0 2016-12-15 23:50:34.130
!MESSAGE Metamodel \FirstProject\Metamodel\Graph.ecore registered successfully
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2016-12-15 23:50:42.799
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.eclipse.epsilon.haetae.ast2exl.AbstractAST2ExLAction.run(AbstractAST2ExLAction.java:53)
 at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:247)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4362)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1113)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4180)
 at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3769)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
 at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
 at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:694)
 at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:606)
 at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
 at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:139)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2016-12-15 23:50:45.982
!STACK 0
 at org.eclipse.epsilon.haetae.ast2exl.AbstractAST2ExLAction.run(AbstractAST2ExLAction.java:53)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
 at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
 at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
 at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:139)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2016-12-15 23:50:49.262
!STACK 0

[Updated on: Fri, 16 December 2016 08:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:AbstractDocument.replace() throws AssertionFailedException
Next Topic:Avoid Tooltips on Menu Items
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:02:20 GMT 2024