Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Runtime exception: Feature 'owner' is not a valid changeable feature
Runtime exception: Feature 'owner' is not a valid changeable feature [message #1749747] Sat, 10 December 2016 21:24 Go to next message
Jack Ribbons is currently offline Jack RibbonsFriend
Hi,

I am trying to assign the owner of a 'Statemachine' element, which is of type "Element", into an ereference of a Class in my own ecore model. Please find the attached screenshots of the properties view of 'owner' object in uml.ecore model and in my metamodel. I am getting a runtime exception "Internal error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The feature 'owner' is not a valid changeable feature". What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks
Re: Runtime exception: Feature 'owner' is not a valid changeable feature [message #1749808 is a reply to message #1749747] Mon, 12 December 2016 15:42 Go to previous message
Aurélien Mora is currently offline Aurélien MoraFriend
Hello,

I think you should set the attribute "Changeable" to true.
Previous Topic:[CDO] Object changes it's CDOID in an Undo\Redo Scenario using TransactionalEditingDomain
Next Topic:[CDO] Connecting to multiple different repositories using CDOViewSet and CDOXATransaction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:05:50 GMT 2024