Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Connection Confusion IN-CSE and MN-CSE(The communication between IN and MN nodes are not clear, rather confusing)
icon5.gif  Connection Confusion IN-CSE and MN-CSE [message #1749118] Fri, 02 December 2016 03:42 Go to next message
Ahmad Holpa is currently offline Ahmad HolpaFriend
Hello
I and my group have been working on Om2m for few months and we got to this topology

MN-CSE <---OM2M registeration --> IN-CSE<---> AE1

AE2 --------POST Request (register)----> MN-CSE
-------POST( add container )------->
---------------POST(Data)-------------->

our Sequence as the following:
1- IN-CSE runs
2- MN-CSE runs
3- MN-CSE register in IN-CSE
4- AE2 runs, register into the MN-CSE and adds a container for data
5- Data start flowing from AE to MN-CSE via HTTP (POST) requests
-----------------------------------------------------------Up to here we believe we are good
the following we have issue with
6- push (POST) the Data from MN-CSE to IN-CSE
7- push (POST) the data from IN-CSE to a second AE1 via HTTP requests
However, our issue is that We do not know how we will move the Data from MN-CSE container to IN-CSE,

we can navigate through the webpage interface to verify that MN-CSE contains the Data which it dose.

Re: Connection Confusion IN-CSE and MN-CSE [message #1749468 is a reply to message #1749118] Wed, 07 December 2016 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ayuri morimoto is currently offline ayuri morimotoFriend
BUMP Razz

i wanna know solution too.
> 6- push (POST) the Data from MN-CSE to IN-CSE

Re: Connection Confusion IN-CSE and MN-CSE [message #1749791 is a reply to message #1749468] Mon, 12 December 2016 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guillaume Garzone is currently offline Guillaume GarzoneFriend
Hello,

In my opinion you could use the subscription / notification mechanism provided by oneM2M (and implemented in OM2M). That means your AE1 should suscribe to the DATA container of AE2, then MN-CSE will send notifications to the IN-CSE that will redirect it to AE1 when a new content is pushed. So AE1 can process the data if needed and eventually store it in the IN-CSE.
This requires your AE1 to have a server part that will receive notifications. You have some hints for the subscriptions in tis tuto: https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one/REST_API#Subscribe_to_MY_SENSOR_data

Hope this helps,
Guillaume
Re: Connection Confusion IN-CSE and MN-CSE [message #1783819 is a reply to message #1749791] Sun, 18 March 2018 17:13 Go to previous message
Jairo  Ariza is currently offline Jairo ArizaFriend
Hello.
Using this tutorial, https://wiki.eclipse.org/OM2M/one/REST_API#Subscribe_to_MY_SENSOR_data, what payload should I use to subscribe MN-CSE data to IN -CSE data?

thanks

[Updated on: Sun, 18 March 2018 18:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Send data from gateway(mn) to server(in)
Next Topic:OM2M MQTT Response Parameters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:24:23 GMT 2024